Land Agents Oxfordshire
As experienced land agents in Oxfordshire, Taylor & Co, Land & Property Consultants offer a whole range of consultancy services for land & property deals in Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Thame, Kidlington, Abingdon and across the whole county and surrounding areas.
We facilitate land sales for various property development projects. This could be the buying and selling of a plot of land, or old residential or commercial properties worth demolishing and re-developing. Backed by years of experience in all types of land sales and property acquisitions we offer knowledgeable consultancy services for all things property related.
We work closely with clients who are looking for development land in Oxfordshire. From building plots, outbuildings and commercial land to derelict barns and farmland, we deal in all types of land and property that has a potential for conversion or development.
Land and Development Agent’s Role
A land agent’s role is very important in the smooth facilitation of a deal.
Our services as a Land Agent include:
- Sale of your land and property
- Acquisition of land or property, both commercial and residential
- Consultancy in regard to the relevant laws, tax, planning, development etc.
- Valuation of your property
- Price negotiations
- Identifying suitable plots of land to meet your requirements.
Our role as a Development Agent:
- Assessment of initial feasibility
- Identification of appropriate land
- Advise on plot suitability in relation to your development plans
- Necessary due diligence
- Assistance with planning applications
- Tailored advice and guidance throughout the process
- Perfect building plot to suit your development requirements (single dwelling, multiple plots or a major property development)
As your Oxfordshire development and land agents, we leave no stone unturned to find you the perfect deal to meet your requirements. From scouring the Oxfordshire Brownfield Land Register to actively scouting out and visiting greenfield opportunities, we put our best foot forward to ensure a good deal for you.
Types of Land for Sale in Oxfordshire
If you are looking for land for sale in Oxfordshire it is important to be aware of the different options available and understand what type of land will best suit your development project. Here are the main categories of land you should be familiar with are:
Get advice from your local, experienced land agent in Oxfordshire on
Land Valuation Oxfordshire
- Land for Sale with Planning Permission – this means a plot of land that has already received planning permission. It’s attractive to buyers who wish to begin development quickly, as long as the planning matches their needs. It helps avoid the stress and hassle associated with securing planning permission, although the price of the land reflects this and will come at a premium.
- Land for Sale without Planning Permission – this means a plot of land that has not received any planning or building approval. Typically, this type of land is cheaper than land that has already acquired planning permission. However, gaining planning permission can be a long and costly process, and success is not guaranteed. It’s best to get advice from a local land & development agent, who will know what’s been allowed on similar plots in the past.
- Greenfield Land - This refers to an area of undeveloped land in either an urban or rural environment. These plots of land are essentially a blank canvas and offer a significant level of freedom for property developers.
- Brownfield Land - This is land that has been previously developed and is currently not in use. This type of plot appeals to developers as the current infrastructure will reduce the amount of work required. But you should be aware that brownfield sites may be contaminated and rectifying this could incur significant additional cost.
If you have been looking to sell a plot of land, we are happy to connect you with serious and willing buyers. Our team of experts with current market knowledge, can give an accurate valuation of its worth. Whether the land has planning permission or not, or any outbuildings for sale on it.
If you’re looking to buy a plot of land, we can similarly give you an up-to-date valuation, to ensure you’re not buying above market value.
Our development agents can also offer their expertise in valuing new build properties in Oxfordshire.
Taylor & Co. will deliver professional property and land valuation services that will help you make the best, informed decisions.
With a history of facilitating deals that have previously proven difficult to complete, Taylor & Co. has proven itself to be a tenacious and effective force in Oxfordshire’s land and development sector. We are dedicated to providing unrivalled land and property consultancy services throughout Oxfordshire, including Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Thame, Kidlington and Abingdon helping our clients make informed decisions and getting best results.
Please contact one of our expert Oxfordshire land agents today to discuss your requirements.