Plot 1 College Farm takes in a panoramic view of the Countryside and is being constructed to a top standard by the highly reputed building company Tilsworth Developments.
A unique design individually for the location this property is built with exterior character but state of the art internal modern living.A ground floor flowing accommodation with a modern day era family kitchen environment and a comfortable Lounge. Uniquely we have two staircases to the first floor which splits the accommodation two and two, a very modern approach to interior design. Ample bathroom and en suite shower facility. Outside a garden in a countryside setting with far reaching views.
* Underfloor heating to ground and first floor controlled by digital wall thermostats
* Hand built Oak and Glass Staircases
* Internal oak doors
* Modern style handless kitchens with Quartz worktops. Appliances to include oven with
microwave, steam oven, induction hob with extractor, full length fridge and separate freezer,
dishwasher and wine cooler. Fitted hot water Quooker tap and water softener.
* Porcelanosa luxury sanitaryware and tiles fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. Concealed
cistern toilets and flushplates fitted throughout. Aqualisa shower controls to Bedroom 1 ensuite
with walk in showers. PIR lights to ensuites.
* Fitted multi-zone music system
* Nacoss approved alarm systems
* LED downlights fitted throughout
* Lutron lighting control fitted to hallway lounge and Kitchen areas.
* Fitted smoke detectors
* Flatplate screwless sockets and switches fitted throughout
* Data/sky/tv points to all bedrooms
* Fitted carpets to all bedrooms, 1st floor landing and lounge. Floor tiling to the remainder.
* Gardens landscaped and turfed
* Electric garage doors
* 10 Year Structural guarantee
Close to Toddington which has all amenities and less than a mile to the M1 motorway.
Bedfordshire operates the three tier schooling system with St Georges Lower and Parkfields Middle both within the village, a bus service is provided to Harlington Upper School. Commuters are well served via the M1 (J12 within 0.6 miles), whilst Harlington mainline rail station (with a direct service to St Pancras International) is within 1.8 miles.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through Sarah at Taylor & Co
** NB the photos are from a previous development to give an idea of the sort of finish you may expect **